Thursday, October 16, 2008

Perhaps some miscommunication???

Um, yep, DEFINITELY!

In my haste and excitement, perhaps I was a little (accidentally) misleading in my post about Being Off. I need to clarify.

Our PAPERWORK is off to Kyrgyzstan. NOT US. I'm guessing NOT US for a while. And I am sorry about the confusion! I'm really very appreciative of the support, but to coin one of my mom's old sayings, (well, she said it all the time--I'm sure it wasn't hers!) " 'Taint Me." Rather, " 'Taint US." Yet.

Again, sorry for eliciting best wishes under false (though wishful!) pretenses!! When WE are really off--trust me--it will be WELL KNOWN!

1 comment:

  1. Okay now I am not so confused. Congratulations on your dossier going to Kyrgyzstan. Maybe the next congratulations will be for trip one dates.

    ReplyDelete