Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dear Emma,

Well, I guess you will know soon enough, but your mommy is a SAP! S to the A to the P in all caps (which rhymes with sap, which is what I am!!!) SAP! So many children are geting loved all over the world, and not just because they are with their families, but WAITING for their families...and it makes my heart just full. Mommy watched Adoption Story this morning and just cried and cried. She listened to Butterfly Kisses on her way to work yesterday and nearly had to pull over because I was tearing up thinking of your daddy loving you so much. And trust me, when you see how much he loves your PITA doggie Dixie Belle, you will KNOW he will love you in a way he can't even begin to imagine yet. Here I sit watching tv (Daddy's flying on a Saturday, so I can be a couch potato!) and a commercial for poor puppies and kitties has come on and I am just heartbroken over the sadness that I can see on their little faces. Emma, my boys in girls in my class know that they need to have tissues on hand at any given moment because I will cry at the slightest thing...happy? Sniff, sniff. Sad? Sniff, sniff. Laughing? Yep, you guessed it, I laugh until I cry. So, baby girl...I'm just warning you now. Mommy is a bleeding heart with overactive tear ducts. Just you wait until I actually see you. Talk about stock going up...those who have invested in Kleenex will have a field day.
I love you pumpkin!
Mommy

And yes...I'm tearing up now because I know one day...ONE DAY you WILL read this. And I hope you know how much you are loved before I even know it is you...

1 comment:

  1. Lori,
    I am now crying as well... LOL! or COL... ha ha...
    seriously, I am the SAME way... I cry at the sillest things... I mean it.. and especially if it involves my girls... I mean still stuff... stuff that others don't think is emotional at all... (Phil included.. ;-) I to have thought lots about meeting my boys... and man o man... I can not even imagine the tears that will fall.... and then the other portion that absolutly melts me heart is returning at the airport... and the girls meeting them for the first time... wow! I CAN NOT watch a family coming home without bawling... and I can't wait adoption story without bawling as well... good think we don't live closer.. us getting together would not be good!!! ha ha
    Have a great Sunday...
    I stayed home from church this morning... and Phil took my girls to church... I have to admit I've enjoyed this morning more than I should.... peace and quiet... so nice... I've gotten a lot of cleaning done...
    ok.. I guess I'll stop.. maybe I should have just e-mailed you..cause this turned into a long post... sorry... I know you love novels as well...

    ReplyDelete