Monday, August 24, 2009

Big Mama...

Per Cindy's request, I figure I can post a progress picture or two...these are from a fun outing I had with one of my cutie patootie little girls from last school year. We went to a movie and lunch (which was actually popcorn and Cheesecake Factory's Blackout Cake, but poe-tay-toe, poe-t-ah-toe) and she and her mom wanted belly pics. Actually, believe it or not, I did too since John has been gone forever and I wanted to keep him up on the progress. If you are a Facebook friend, you've already seen it, but since this is for Matthew's book too, here they are: About two Fridays ago...


It was a VERY hot day...gotta love the humidity!



My poor little sweetheart is totally being covered by all that is ME (and Matthew)!

2 comments:

  1. You still look so TINY!!! How can that tiny belly be hurting your back so much?? Not that I doubt he is, but you look fabulous...waiting for the whale pictures that never seem to come...

    PS - I always think tank tops are about the best things a pregnant gal can wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT is what you call a pregnant belly??? Girl...you need to eat more pistachio ice cream or something! hahah!

    ReplyDelete