Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Trading my worries for woes...

When I was little, and I had some ache or pain and told my mom or dad about it, they would respond in that lovely, parental way--"Want me to make the other (insert body part that DOESN'T hurt) hurt so you won't pay attention anymore???" I loved that. Not really. That seems to be what I am doing, which is ok with me, though. School for the last two days? Ah, the same. Aggravating, stressful, frustrating, yada yada. Worse? All the stuff for the adoption! Finding others going through the same trips on different blogs, I am learning all sorts of stuff I don't think I want to know!! John's military status will make this much more difficult. The fact that we have military health care will make this much more difficult. And that's just the start of it...I just have to suck it up and take things one step at a time. Otherwise, I will go insane.

I did bring KGB a new book home today--Pinkalicious. I just know her favorite color will be pink. It will, it will, it will!

2 comments:

  1. This will happen for you. The details are all figured out. You and John will find her. The journey to her will become a distant memory and joy will abound. Oh, and she will love pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just saw that book I think at PBKids, right? Looks CUTE. I did have a big pang to buy it as well but was with company not privy to our adoption plans and so I couldn't really buy it without lots of explaining about why I'd buy a book with that title for our BOYS!

    I'm so glad you're looking for a little girl too!
    :)

    ReplyDelete