Yeah, so no report from our Friday message from our agency. No worries, though, because I got quite an in-depth report from another agency, so I at least know what is going on. Sad, huh, that I get more info from another agency (and don't even know HOW I am getting it, but am SO GLAD!) than I do my own? What's up with that?
In any event, what is going on is not what I want to be going on. I have to say, though, in the last couple of weeks, I have been coming to grips with the fact that I do not think we will end up adopting from Kyrgyzstan, or any other country for that matter. Not for lack of trying, mind you, but just what my gut is feeling. If in vitro doesn't work, then we will get on our homestudy agency's wait list for domestic and just wait. And wait. And wait.
That's just how the cookie seems to be crumbling. And, strangely, I am resigned to to be okay with that. What else is there to do?