Monday, August 4, 2008

Progress!

Banner day on the paperwork front! Today my FedEx friends delivered our FBI clearance and my UPS friends delivered our marriage licenses! The wait now remains with an updated homestudy package, John's medical clearance, certification and authentication and COPIES--I'd normally say very doable in my goal time frame of this time next week but as that typically seems to jinx me, I'll refrain. I did see a blurb on the yahoo group that said their agency told them a year wait once the paperwork was in. Here's hoping that is agency specific...and this time next year little girl will be here. Again, I'll refrain from time framing, though, as it just gets me in trouble. In the meantime, I'll just continue to trudge along and watch others bring their babies home. There are a couple of families that just got back, I think and the pictures they have posted are PRECIOUS! I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait until I am in pictures like that with our sweetheart.

4 comments:

  1. Oh girl, you are making progress and I'm so happy!!! Hopefully, that estimate was for their agency and not yours!!! I'm in for the long haul supporting you -- can't wait to see your photos with your baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I haven't asked again recently about wait time for referrals. I want to know too but I just don't want to hear the dreaded drawn out explanation of how A really has no idea. What I'm really waiting for is to hear that the 4 dossiers at the embassy have exited and been sent to Kyrgyz to that new MoE committee. I'm sure there will be no referral for AA till that happens first. As much as I wish our agency gave us referrals early on maybe the wait time to get our babies home will seem shorter the way AA does things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rkI can't wait to see the pics of you with your new baby!! I love reading the updates and knowing where you are in your journey! I get so frustrated for you and hope it will move along quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there girl! I know first hand of the frustrations and waiting on others to get the dossier complete.It seems like it is never going to happen but,it eventually does!Now lets pray it wont take too long to get our babies home.

    ReplyDelete