Monday, May 5, 2008

Amazing timing...

So..after posting last night, dreading going to sleep, what do I do but look at yesterday's devotional...and here's the verse that goes with it:

Cast your cares on the LORD and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall. Psalms 55:22

And Maria sent me more today.

So, Lord, here they come! I apologize in advance for their festering status. I'm pretty good at that!

Amazing how He talks to me even when I'm not doing such a great job of listening.

1 comment:

  1. Everytime I'm feeling all about myself or in a funk, He sends me a subtle reminder. I've long joked, "Send me an email." Now He does. I've found the Purpose Driven Life daily email devotional will usually smack me upside the head with whatever is going on in my life or when God needs to remind me that He's got it all under control. I keep asking if he needs an assistant. :-) He keeps saying, "NO!!" Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete